Monday 29 November 2010

And speaking of fairytales ...

This beauty is winging its way across the Atlantic to me:


It looks magical

I predict much dancing and twirling ... 
and that'll just be when I open the package ;)

I'll write more (much more!) when it arrives - all the way from New Orleans. For now, head over to CreoleSha and check out their 'Funky Eco Winter Wonderland Tattered Fairy Pixie Skirt' - how's that for a whimsical name?

They have a few that are ready to go but you can get one custom made, which is what I did. Big thank you to the lovelies at The Lovely Guide for the recommendation - and the encouragement to channel our inner fairy princess.

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." C.S. Lewis

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!

    Oh my goodness.
    I need pictures of you in this skirt <3

    I'll post them side-by-side with me in mine.

    Across the Ocean fairy-friends :)


    --S.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider it done! "Across the Ocean fairy-friends". That would be *such* a cute post <3

    Is your skirt the one in the Lovely Guide post? The model doesn't look like you so I wasn't sure ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my sister model it :)

    And yes.

    'Tis mine.

    ReplyDelete