Tuesday 21 December 2010

ChrisTime 2010: Day Six


Tomorrow.

No matter what today looked like.

Whether it was magical,
Or whether everything that could go wrong did.

No matter what the next day holds.

Fun and excitement,
Or trials of the kind my flesh deems unbearable.

Jesus is my hope for tomorrow.

I can bring my cares and concerns to Him.
Rest.
In His assurance
That He will never leave us
Nor forsake us

Jesus does not promise an easy tomorrow.
But He does promise a tomorrow
By His side.

Jesus is my hope for tomorrow. I am remembering this this Christmas time.



4 comments:

  1. Yay! I've been waiting all day for your post ;) And this one was particularly encouraging! Thank you so much for joining me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it encouraged you :) I'm really enjoying ChrisTime so far, it's been a great opportunity to focus my thoughts on what really matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog - I so enjoyed reading about your homemade Christmas presents! :)

    Not sure if you'll hop back to my blog tonight, so wanted to hop over to your blog and let you know I posted a card and letter to you today! :) It may be with you tomorrow - if the snow and the postman are kind! :)

    Have a lovely evening!

    By the way, I love the new look of your blog - it's really smart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It was meant to be temporary but I think I'll be keeping it this way for a while. And yay for mail - that's so exciting :D I look forward to receiving it.

    ReplyDelete